On Sunday 7 May, the G4G churches will gather 7pm, at Hope Theatre (Building 40), University of Wollongong, where Richard Chin will answer the frequently asked question:
What happens when we die?
Before then, several of the G4G churches will be considering other big questions for God. Check back in for links as they are added for times & dates at each church…
Wollongong Baptist Church
- What is the meaning of life?
- Why is there suffering?
- What happens when we die?
St Michael’s Anglican Cathedral
- Why doesn’t God show himself?
- Why is there so much pain in the world?
- Why do bad people prosper?
- What’s the meaning of life?
- How can I have inner peace?
- What happens when we die?
You can submit your One Question For God that you’d like to ask in the comments below.
God’s Ambassadors for God’s New World
- Date: Saturday, August 6
- Time: 9 AM – 1 PM
- Venue: University of Wollongong – Building 19.G026
- Speaker: Phillip Jensen (more info about our speaker here)
- Cost: $10 (for morning tea and lunch – RSVP details below)
The G4G Ministry Challenge Day is for Christians thinking about gospel ministry…
Do you know what’s in God’s message for the new world? Do you want to share in that message? The gospel of Jesus is the message from God for his world. Come to explore your place in making that message known.
We’ll hear from a few who have already been in gospel ministry and how they have made decisions regarding such ministry.
Along with the Bible talk, there will be a Q & A with Phillip.
There will be time in small groups and for some, the opportunity for a one on one interview with someone with experience in ministry.
If you are considering how you can be involved in bringing the Gospel to the world then you should join us.
Cost: $10 including morning tea and lunch.
RSVP: Email Rob Copland – or via acceptance through the Facebook event page.
JESUS IS ______. We’ve been asking, ‘What goes in the blank? See what people say!
Now hear Richard Chin explain why
Jesus is … our greatest lover!
Malaysian-born Chinese Aussie and Wollongong resident, Dr Richard Chin is father of four and the National Director of AFES (Australian Fellowship of Evangelical Students).
- When: Sunday 22nd March, 7:00pm
- Where: Hope Theatre, UOW (Building 40, University of Wollongong; enter Western Entrance half-way up Northfields Ave; park @ P2 or P3.)
- Free refreshments afterwards.
Please join us at Wollongong University to hear Dave McDonald speak on “Hope Beyond Cure” – the title of his recent book. Dave will share his own struggle with cancer, and the lasting hope which Jesus brings.
University of Wollongong
Sunday 26th October, 7PM.
“I feel very privileged to be joining you at G4G in 2014. We’ll be exploring the theme of ‘Unashamed’ in the scriptures: we all want our family and friends to know Jesus, so why do we feel ashamed, and how can we be unashamed?” – Di Warren
Saturday 16th August 2014 (9:30am-3:30pm)
Salvation Army 11-13 Burelli St Wollongong
$30 or $25 concession
Click here for rego and booking